Going to the NAFSA annual conference in Houston, Texas at the end of this month? If so, you’re in luck. There are a number of interesting-sounding sessions related to international student recruitment this year. To find out more, just go to the Conference Connection tool from the NAFSA conference webpages, click on Programme, then By Knowledge Community, then choose Recruitment, Admissions and Preparation.
I’ve listed a few sessions here, along with the days/times, so that if you like them you can add them to your agenda for the week.
I hope to see you there!
- Tuesday 29 May, 2:30-3:45pm: ’Using Mobility Data and Trends to Recruit in China, Korea, Vietnam and India’
- Wednesday 30 may, 8:45-9:45am: ‘Brazil: Challenges and Opportunities in the Market for Today and Tomorrow’
- Wednesday 30 may, 10:15-11:15am: ‘Understanding Student Behavior: How and Why International Students Choose to Study Overseas’
- Wednesday 30 may, 10:15-11:15am: ‘Take the Next Step with Social Media: Market, Manage, and Track Your Community’
- Wednesday 30 may, 10:15-11:15am: ‘Why a Record Number of South American Students are Studying Overseas’
- Wednesday 30 may, 1:15-2:15pm: ‘Price Compared with Value in International Student Recruitment’
- Thursday 31 May, 8:00-9:00am: ‘Apply Best Practices with Agents to Increase International Enrollments’
- Thursday 31 May, 8:00-9:00am: ‘Best Practices for Recruiting and Working with Indian Students’
- Thursday 31 May, 2:00-3:15pm: ‘Beyond Education Agents: An Introduction to Diversifying International Student Recruitment Strategy’
- Friday 1 June, 10:30-11:45am: ‘Opportunities and Challenges of Working with Recruitment Agents’